Note: the pre-filled Nomination Form does not submit your Nomination. It is a tool to help you with the Nomination process. The pre-filled Nomination form can be used to communicate your information to your Training Officer.
- Go to the National Schedule of Course Sessions
- Find the Session you want.
- In the row for that session, click on the Nom Form link.
- Fill in your information and then click the Next button at the bottom. Your form will be digitally signed with your name when you save it.
- After you have reviewed your form, you MUST export it as either a Word document (.docx) or as a 'generic' RTF (.rft). All of your information will be exported to this file.
- You will be able to edit your Nomination Form after you export it.
- It is your responsibility to follow the appropriate Nomination Process for your Course, Area & Agency.
These forms have no 'prefilled' Session information on them. Choose the format that works best for you.
Click the Download link on the right to save them to your computer.
For older versions of Microsoft Word (2003 and older): .doc without form fields.
Fill out on a computer or by hand.
DOCX version. Compatible with newer versions of MS Word 2010 (and up). Form with form fields. Fill out on computer.
(hover for 1st page)
PDF (Adobe Acrobat) version. NWCG Nomination Form. Fill out by hand. Adobe Reader required: http://www.adobe.com
RTF (generic - for use with a variety of document editing software) NWCG Nomination form. Fill out on computer or by hand.